Instructions & Attentions
1. Select “Borrow” on the touch screen and put the campus card on the card reader to identify reader’s information. After information is confirmed, click “OK”.
2. Insert a book in the V-shaped slot of the console to the top, wait for the red scanning line to identify the book barcode (the barcode is attached to the book cover or title page), until the book’s title is shown on the message box “Borrowed” at right side of the screen.
3. Finish steps above, and press “Exit” on the screen to leave the operation interface, remember to take the campus card and the book.
1. Select “Return” on the touch screen, insert a book in the V-shaped slot of the console to the top, wait for the red scan line to recognize the book barcode, until the book’s title is shown on the message box “Returned” at right side of the screen.
2. Finish steps above, press “Exit” on the screen to leave the operation interface, and put the book into the cart next to the machine.
1. The self-checked book can only be processed when the book belongs to the very campus. The book returned in different campus needs to be handed over to the information desk.
2. For readers who have overdue debts, please go to the service desk to clear the arrears before borrow next book.
3. When an error message is shown on the screen, please follow the instructions. If there is any confusion, reach the front desk.
4. It is recommended for readers to check the circulation records in “My Library” in the library homepage after self-check on the machine.